Welcome to Qest4 & Asyra Technical Support
Installation on a Portable System: Step by Step Guide 5.0
This is for those using a Qest4 Portable System (A.K.A. Bluetooth or wireless)
You need to install updates from Microsoft for your computer. Left-click on the Windows Start button, and then click on the settings icon. A screen should pop up titled, “Windows Settings.” Click on Update and Security.Look for Windows Update and double-click on it. Follow the instructions to install all updates that are not optional. Now re-boot your computer.
Note: You have to repeat this process until there are no new updates available (optional updates may still be available).
Insert the Qest4 USB Flash Drive into a USB port on your computer. A pop up window should appear asking, “What you would like to do?”
- You want to open folder to view files; then double click on the Qest4.setup logo and follow the on-screen prompts to install.
- On the Qest4 hardware, press the ON/OFF button. You should hear two beeps and see a green light.
- Note: If you have the charger plugged into the Qest4 hardware it will not power up.
Step 3 (Connecting your system to your computer)
- Click on the Windows Start button, and then click on the settings icon. A screen should pop up titled, “Windows Settings.” Click on Devices.Next click on Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth Qest4 should pop up with a number beginning with RN (It does not say “Qest”). Click on the device. It should ask you to Pair. The password is 1234. Click Next.
- Your Bluetooth Qest4 should now be connected.
- Congratulations…You have just successfully installed the Qest4 software interface. Double-click on the Qest4 icon on your desktop. The password is “qest4g” if needed, though it should auto-populate.
Click here for a video to view how this is done.