Backup / Move Data
Computer: Your personal computer system and the operating system provided by MAC or Windows
Hardware: Physical devices provided to you by Qest
Installation / Setup / Updates
Software: Program download provided to you by Qest
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Technical Support 5.0 Software
You are here:
Restore Your Database 5.0
If it becomes necessary to restore your database:
- File –> Restore Database
- A warning box pops-up that you may lose data.
- If you are sure you need to restore your database click “Yes”
- A blue box will pop-up with previous dates from which you can select.
- Choose a date prior to when you began having problems and click “Restore”
- When the process has completed you will be prompted to restart the software.
- Close the software and reopen to see the changes that were made.
- If you are still seeing the same problems you may need to restore the database again to an earlier date.
(Here is a video demonstrating how this is done)